Friday, September 9, 2011

My travel book experiment

I love to travel as much as I love handmade. It's been a while since I got back from wonderful European vacations. I would like to save my memories and all these nice small things I usually bring from gateways - tickets, maps, postcards... So I've put them together and made some kind of a travel book. "Some kind" because it's my first experiment with travel book. I've seen a lot of them way better then mine.
Page about the city I liked the most - Český Krumlov

Kraków pages. We started our trip in this city:


 Next destination - Bratislava:
The following page is my favorite one. I tried to show Bratislava atmosphere without putting any words or Bratislava's landmarks... 

Next one - Vienna, city of luxury and coffee: 

 And last one - Prague...

There are other pages in the book, but they don't deserve  to be put

No comments:

Post a Comment