Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mosaic furniture and home decor

Mosaic is an amazing art. You should be really patient person to work with it and definately talented. Today in my invited guest column master from Ohio, her etsy shop contains a lot of awesome furniture and home decoration stuff. 
Let me start form "Serenade" mosaic table. It has brightly colored bubbles surface through the sparkling waves. I like it the most. 
How great it should be have a morning cup of coffee at such table. 
Next table is named Buena and gorgeous like a previous one:
But not only the tables can be found in this shop. There are a lot of eye-filling frames, trivets and mirrors. My number one frame is Slow Burn:
I really like the colors. Colors are also the reason why I like Summer Stripes mirror:
Hope you fell in love with this shop as I did. There is much more functional mosaic art, I am pretty sure if you check it something will catch your eye! Find your mosaic furniture - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment